Monday, July 09, 2007

Finally some pics

Here are some Bridal Shower invites that I whipped up last week
Aaron and I re-arranged Joe's bedroom
We had to remove the Spiderman wallpaper border because it wasn't exactly the most relaxing thing to look at before heading off to Dreamland
Aaron and I posing for Alex before the big Luau Bunco night
Aloha!

Pictures are definitely more effective when posted at the time of the event because now they just seem out of place and a little weird. Anyways, I'll try to be more dilligent with that - no promises though- I'm loving the sunshine! I'm busy planning Alex's birthday BBQ already...we're thinking it's going to be a Superhero / Supervillain theme...I may have to see if my mom can whip me up a She-Ra cape in the next month. Hmm, was She-Ra even a Superhero?


1 comment:

Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

how about Jem and the Holograms and the Misfits??? or GI JOE??? i still dont know what im gonna do....