Saturday, July 07, 2007

I can't even blame Blogger for my absence...

Life has been super busy and blogging just hasn't made my top ten list of Things To Do - I am probably as shocked as you guys are!
I hosted the Luau Bunco night, went to a wedding, and a couples Bunco night. That was a new thing and a whole lot of fun! My cheeks still hurt from smiling and laughing so much! Other than that I've been laying low at home with my boys, we're loving the weather and spending many hours outside watching the boys in their playfort (which now sports a kickass pirate flag) and sitting on the deck.
We've also rearranged the rooms upstairs and the computer is in the basement and not as easily accessible as it was before.
Hope everyone is enjoying the summer as much as we are!
***Blogger isn't let me post pictures so I'll try and add some later***

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know, I have been bad with posting lately to. It's the summer; it is more fun to be outside than sitting at a computer all day.

Looking forward to seeing some new pics as soon as Blogger cooperates with you.

Alberta said...

Glad to hear that you are flourishing in the heat where as I'm wilting! Not a pretty site.

Love to see the kick *ss Pirate flag...maybe on Thursday! See you then!