Monday, October 04, 2010

Corn Maze with my favourite Beaver

I know, I know. I'm getting really blog-lazy again.
Here's the pictures from my excursion to the Corn Maze with Alex.
He had a great time racing around the maze with his friends. I'm glad the corn stalks were already dry and yellow and that Ashton wore a bright pink sweater because it made it so much easier to find Alex.
Next year I think the whole Beck clan will go check it out together. I had low expectations- it's a corn maze I mean really, how fun could it possibly be? They proved me wrong. We were there for almost 90 minutes and didn't even do both mazes. There are tons of activities too.



4 comments:

Mrs. M said...

I love the last pic! Too fun!
It's quite the place isn't it? We were there recently and never hit the mazes either. Cra-zeee.

Alberta said...

Perhaps we can coordinate with the grandparents too! I'm game for some outdoor fun and silliness!

Jenn said...

Oh I would really like to go there too. Looks like some great fun.

Jenn

Anonymous said...

We have a great corn maze here too, we go every year! They are even open late so you can do it in the dark and its a TON of fun! Glad you enjoyed it!
Krista.