Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thursday Thirteen - Bad Movie One Liners!!!

As I was searching for some cheesy Christmas jokes I was inspired to do a Thursday Thirteen all about cheesy movie one liners. They're bad. Very Bad.

  1. "Always bet on black" Wesley Snipes in Passenger 57
  2. "I feel the need, the need for speed" Tom Cruise in Top Gun
  3. "I'm the king of the world" Leonardo DiCaprio in Titanic
  4. "Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" Jack Nicholson in Batman
  5. "The dingo took my baby" Meryl Streep in A Cry in the Dark
  6. "Show me the money" Tom Cruise in Jerry Maguire
  7. "That's not a knife. THAT'S a knife" Paul Hogan in Crocodile Dundee
  8. "Nobody puts Baby in a corner" Patrick Swayze in Dirty Dancing
  9. "There's no crying in baseball" Tom Hanks in A League of Their Own
  10. "May the force be with you" Harrison Ford in Star Wars IV
  11. "I AM the law" Sylvester Stallone in Judge Dredd
  12. "Houston, we have a problem" Tom Hanks in Apollo 13
  13. "Excellent" Keanu Reeves in Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

2 comments:

Lesley said...

No Schwing Mom, I was trying to keep with the ones that I actually hear people say...Aaron always says to bet on black even though he's white. Ha ha.

Anonymous said...

You could easily be making money online in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat seo software[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or misunderstood methods to build an income online.