Sunday, December 13, 2009

Finally some pictures!

`tis the Season to run around like an idiot and make a feeble attempt at getting a HUGE list of things accomplished in a TINY amount of time. It`s good for the diet though - I have zero time to sit around eating cookies, ha ha!
So, Monica`s party was lovely, I decided to go with this shirt:
Andrew was the only one clever enough to wear a shirt underneath so at the end of the night he could give Monica his shirt as a keepsake. I`m not sure what to do with mine, maybe I`ll keep it for my cousin Monica`s 40th birthday. Hmm, I think I`ll do that, it`s such a cute shirt and a lot of thought and effort and drinking went into making them!!!
Aaron was photographer for the night of the boys Advent Liturgy at school which is why there are only a few pics. Including a picture he took looking up at me and the boys. Obviously I haven`t taught him the IMPORTANCE of taking pictures from a chair looking down. See, here`s the picture looking up at me and its um not so good And then voila - picture taken looking down and it smooths out lines wrinkles lumps and bumps. Hoo-yah!And here are Thing One and Thing Two - someone couldn`t wait to get out of his church clothes...which is why he`s wearing long johns. Love!

4 comments:

Alberta said...

Someone was quite smart to wear LJ's!

New MrsIngram said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
New MrsIngram said...

I tried to post something and got all mixed up in my words ...

What I was trying to say but now my punch line loses its punch ..


Love the shirt but are you sure it will still be in style in 15 years when I turn 40 ???

Mrs. M said...

I'm totally into your picture from above trick too! It takes light years and pounds off me when done....much to my husbands chagrin when I opted to take a self portrait rather than have him do so. Poor fella!!
GREAT T!! Funny & much better than the feline ones!:)