Friday, January 14, 2011

Why didn't I take pictures???

Picture it - a nice leisurely evening of drinking cocktail after cocktail with my folks. Then my oh-so thoughtful husband tidies up and starts the dishwasher before we all head off to bed.

About thirty seconds after it started I thought to myself "Hmm, Aaron must have bought dishwasher soap when he was out today. Better check just to be sure. Nope. And apparently dishwasher soap is not interchangeable with liquid dish soap in case you were wondering.

There were bubbles everywhere!!!

After about 20 minutes of scooping out bubbles from the bottom of the dishwasher and rinsing the soap down the drain of the dishwasher we were good to go.

Lesson learned.

Life is never easy even when it seems so.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

That's hilarious! I did that once as a teenager and remember all the mess it caused!

Jenn