Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Auntie Kathryn is 30 today!

It took her long enough but she's finally joined the rest of the besties in the Dirty Thirty's.

This is not Kathryn but it was at her wedding...it makes me laugh, it's just so "Lesley and Aaron".
Here's me and my girlie:
An unforgettable evening in Banff:
A bit of shopping, not sure what's better the bag or the ear muffs?
My fave pic of Aaron and Katrina:
Hmmm...not sure the occasion but guessing from the LIVE plant it must have been shortly after we moved in and I killed my housewarming plant.
I'm thinking 2003? Alex and his Auntie Kathryn:

Auntie Kathryn helping me get JT ready for his brothers baptismal - more pics of that another time.. Here we are:

Happy Birthday Kathryn!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

What great pictures! Happy Birthday Katherine

Alberta said...

Happy Birthday Kathryn!

I am a bit surprised that Lesley didn't post the pic of you driving the red Mustang convertible! Oops...I don't know about that, do I?

Have a wonderful day!