Thursday, June 24, 2010

Ebony and Ivory meet Baby Shay!
















Last night we ventured over with some pink clothes for Shay and food for Mommy and Daddy and oh what a cutie! Michelle said she's stinkin'cute - I agree.
I admit that newborn babies make me a bit nervous. Not sure why, I've had a couple and they survived just fine. I think it's because they're so new and in my head they seem very fragile. I always think I'll drop them.
And for the record I've never dropped a baby, lol.
And mommy is one of those women I love to hate - pure jealousy. Momma is wearing her non-maternity jeans. Nice. I do love her, really I do, just jealous ;o) Did I mention her baby is 2 weeks old?

3 comments:

Alberta said...

Shay is a cutie! Lesley, you look good holding a new born...did I ever tell you that I don't have any grand daughters yet?

Anonymous said...

*LOL* You sound just like my mom!!I guess sisters think alike because my mom reminds me from time to time that she still hasn't gotten a granddaughter yet either!
Krista.

Jenn said...

I love the name: Ebony and Ivory and with your matching outfits.

Jenn