Sunday, June 27, 2010

Alex's Karate Party

Alex's birthday isn't actually until August but he had his heart set on a karate birthday party and wanted to invite school friends so to accomodate both we had an early party.

I know we'll be having another soiree closer to the real day with his buddies and cousins. I'm thinking maybe a picnic at the water fountain weather permitting. Maybe I'll learn how to bbq by then so we can have hamburgers...probably not though.

Here's a few highlights from the party.




2 comments:

Goofball said...

they got a karate lesson on the party? that's cool


my nephew also celebrates his birthday during the summer holiday but always gets to celebrate it at the end of june in school as well. They pick a date for each of the summer birthday kids apparently which is cool

Alberta said...

At times like this I wish I were 7 again! Looks like it was a huge success.