Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Um, hello Monkey Feet?





Yes, no, maybe?

They have arrived and I'm feeling fine!

So far I love them but it's only been 20 minutes and I have yet to venture outside. I don't want to get them dirty yet, ha ha.
They are surprisingly comfortable ALTHOUGH I have yet to determine if I'll need to keep my toenails super short. They have toe caps on the end but I don't want my claws to shred the material part, I'll hate to do that because I love painted toes. And, the bigger the canvas the better the design looks. But I'm willing to sacrifice if the shoes hold up their end of the bargain by being a good indoor/outdoor running shoe.
I'll be testing them indoors tonight and will report back to you!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Cool. I totally want to see them in person next time. Are they supportive, or more like slippers?

Jenn

Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

hmmmm...im not too sure what to make of those shoes...might have to give em a try on in may!

Mrs. M said...

Wowza....I've never seen such a thing. I bet they're like a fabulous fitting glove and you never want to take them off. Looking forward to your test run!