Tuesday, March 02, 2010

STRANGE boots

After soaking my nice leather Sketchers yesterday in the marsh at the boys school I decided I needed to invest in rubber boots. Ew. Not a huge fan of the rubber boots.

I went to Wally-World and discovered about 10 different bright annoying patterns. None were better than the others.

I grabbed the black and white polka dotted beauties at first and carried them around the store and then I thought about what jacket I'd wear with these boots. I'm kind of limited to just plain black. My black sweater is nice but it's heavy so then I opted for something HOT to match my HOT PINK sweater.

My eyes still hurt from looking at them. I can (almost) guarantee that these will be hidden under my jeans. I just don't think I can pull off having my jeans tucked into these for all the world (moms) to see and laugh.

I'll be paying more attention to what everyone else is wearing on their feet today...

No comments: