Tuesday, August 18, 2009

And we're back










Here are a few highlights from our houseboating holiday in the Shuswap. It was fan-freaking-tastic! This is my second week of holidays and than next week it's that time again- back to school! Surprisingly enough my boys are so excited for school to start, which makes me happy. Tonight I finished back to school shopping, supplies are bought plus clothes and shoes. Once I label everything we're good to go.
I must go catch up with Big Brother, what the heck went on while we were away?!?! Looks like more drama than usual!









5 comments:

Allie said...

It looks soooo refreshing and fun! Sigh .... I wish that I was there!!

On a secret side note, know of any dayhomes looking for some adorable kids come the New Year? There is a small, slight chance we might be relocating back. Shhhh .... though .... but finding quality daycare is one of our deciding factors.

Christine said...

Looks fabulous!!! What a blast and don't you look like a hot mama in your bikini!

Jenn said...

Looks life fun. I'd love to ride a seadoo, was it fun?

I agree with Christine, that bathing looks great on you!

Jenn

New MrsIngram said...

Looks like you had so much fun .. can't wait to hear more when we see you in a couple of weeks!

Mrs. M said...

You hot seadoo babe! So glad you all had a fabulous time...and that no boys went missing overboard!
Yup, it's that time. Summer is quickly coming to a close...I feel slightly nostalgic about it and yet ready. Ready for a lovely fall and a regular routine...yet at the same time, I want days of just us with no committments..spontenaity. Ah well...
Welcome home!