Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Geez Louise I hate adding receipts up!

It's indeedio that time of year when I'm figuring out how much of my income was spent on my dayhome. I have a large Ziploc freezer bag filled to the brim with my receipts. Does that beat a shoe box or is a shoe box better? Ha ha.

Oh, the grocery bills. Eye-yi-yiye groceries are expensive.

It's good that the kiddos and I like to bake - flour, sugar and eggs go a lonnnnnng way around here.

Not to mention all the things we make with our Jack o lantern's, lol.

But the bottom line would have to be I wouldn't trade careers for anything...no matter how much I dislike the paperwork!

3 comments:

Mrs. M said...

You are amazing! I don't know anyone else who LOVES spending time with kids as you do. I love it!

BTW....I HATE receipts too. Boo.:(

Jenn said...

I'm so glad you do it, receipts and all. You are so great at your job.

Also glad to see you are back blogging again. Maybe you'll inspire me to do it more.

Jenn

Alberta said...

Ah yes tax time....don't ya just love how the government manages to get their brown envelopes in everyone's mailboxes the first mail day of the new year!!!!