Friday, July 17, 2009

Dad's girls


Last night we went out with a group of girls (14 of us went - it was a large group) to see Sexy Gals in the City at Jubilations. I highly recommend it!
The music was good, the dancing was pretty good - a lot of ballet by Charlotte - and a lot of us had the pleasure of appearing on stage. Yes, I was one of them.
The occasion? A birthday, then another birthday, and then an impromptu stagette. That will teach Looloo for not answering when asked "Are you single?"
More pics to come from my drunken bimbo actress-girlfriend...

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Looks like a blast, I love that feather thing in your hair as well. Can't wait to see more pics.

Jenn

Alberta said...

Thanks for including me...maybe next time I'll catch on to the inside jokes quicker!!!!

Mrs. M said...

Sounds super!
I LOVE your dress! You look fantastic!!